Additional Information on Columbia Ridge Marina
* Columbia Ridge Marina is a modern, state-of-the-art and premier floating home Marina.
* The Marina is located on the Columbia River and is connected to Marine Drive. It can be found upriver (East) of the Portland Airport.
* The property is protected by a wrot iron fence and gated entry.
* The landscaping includes many fruits, berries and other edibles, along with a community herb garden.
* We are conveniently located just minutes from shopping, stores and restaurants. There are over eight golf courses within 20 minutes. We are 10 minutes from Cascade Station and Portland International Airport. We are also only 20 minutes from downtown Portland.
* Several restaurants are easily accessible by boat.
* Columbia Ridge Marina is adjacent to Portland's city wide bike trail system.
* We are located near several protected islands which each have sandy beaches for recreation.
* The parking lot has two warm and inviting gatehouses with individual, secured mailboxes.
* Every slip owner can fish right from the dock. Species include: salmon, steelhead, sturgeon, walleye, small mouth bass, yellow perch and other.
* Pet friendly Marina.
* Unique opportunity to own both sides of the dock.
* Protective CC&R's
* All homes are built to city and County code requirements.
* On dock premitted fire suppression system.
* All common utilities immediately ready for hookup, including: water, electricity, natural gas, phone, sewer and Comcast Cable.
* We are recognized by the Oregon State Marine Board as an "Oregon Clean Marina."
* Slip prices start as low as $140,000.
* Slips are 40'(w) by 55'(l) and are located on the preferred down river side of the dock. All slip ownership includes rights to both sides of the dock. The up-river dock ownership is 12' by 40' and may be used for toys, swim floats and up to an 8' by 8' tender house.
* Houses range in size from 1,650 to over 3,500 square feet and can include two to three stories.
* By CC&R requirements, the minimum house size is 1,650 square feet, but you may count any boat well as part of the square footage.
* House (plus slip) costs generally run from $325,000 to $900,000+. The average home price is approximately $500,000.
Helpful Links and Resources
Builder: Walt Kettleson (503) 730-7325
Float & Builder Services: Duck's Marine Construction / Randy Olson (503) 519-2720
Architect: Valeant Architecture / Mary Valeant (503) 241-2727
Building Designer: Greg J. Hanken (503) 641-5723
Building Designer: Robert Liberty (503) 319-4497